We are ThemeXriver Looking for UI/UX Designer to join our Team.
- Full Time
- Understand and stay up-to-date on latest UI design trends and techniques
- Must have a Keen eye for design, color and brand consistency
- Be experienced in taking generic ideas and creating something from scratch
- Research on the UX and make themes/templates design based on current design trend.
- ThemeForest standard Design and at least 5+ approved Items
- Ability to design PSD web template for Themeforest
- Clear knowledge of user experience & Visual Design with Typography.
- Highly skill in design tools like Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator, XD tools etc
- Clear Knowledge of Responsive Web Design & Boostrap grid system
- Organized, efficient and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner.
- At least 3+ year(s) of working experience as Web Designer
- Graduation/post-graduation from any discipline
- Graduation in design background is preferred
- Salary: Negotiable
Our Company Profile :
- Friendly Environment
- Young Team
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea
- Yearly increment depends on performance and skill
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
- Monthly Buffet Diner.
- Salary at the due time (5th of month)
- Weekly Holiday (Friday)