We are ThemeXriver Looking for WordPress Themes & Plugins Developer to join our Team.
- Full Time
- Must have COMPLETE knowledge & experience in WordPress Responsive theme Development/ Plugin Development.
- Expert in the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Must have Expert in Theme Option like Customize.
- Fully understand the structure of WordPress with a custom theme/ plugin development.
- Clear concepts of WordPress Actions, Hooks, custom queries, meta fields.
- Ability to develop a new plugin using WordPress API and following WordPress coding standard.
- Must have experience of Elementor Page Builder.
- Must have the skill to develop Elementor Page Builder addons development.
- Excellent command over resolving cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Must have experience in WooCommerce and other popular plugins.
- Must have strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL and JQuery.
- At list 2/3 WP Theme Approved on Themeforest [ With Elementor page builder]
- Able to Customize ThemeForest WordPress Theme.
- At least 2+ years of experience in WordPress development (minimum 1-year experience on ThemeForest).
- Graduation/post-graduation from any discipline
- Salary: Negotiable
Our Company Profile :
- Friendly Environment
- Young Team
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea
- Yearly increment depends on performance and skill
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
- Monthly Buffet Diner.
- Salary at the due time (5th of month)
- Weekly Holiday (Friday)